Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wave Bracelet Tutorial (with rings)

Just in time for the holiday weekend! Sorry it's taken so long to get this one ready. My oldest son is in boy scouts, band and basketball and it seems like he needs to be every where at once...And add in a child with Autism and two other kids under 3, I'm one busy Momma! Nap time is my favorite part of the day and that is when I get to work on all my craft projects.






I present to you my tutorial for the Wave bracelet. I decided to add the rings on this one, but if you want to leave them off, the looping is the same. If you look closely in the video you will see that I forgot a rubber band in one of the corners, although it didn't effect the outcome...then I also broke a rubber band in one of the parts I warn you about because of there being so many rubber bands on the pin. I also forgot to re-loop a rubber band when I fixed my broken one. Not exactly a shining example of how to make the bracelet, but I think I edited it well so that you will be able to make your own. 















As always, I hope you enjoy my patterns and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! 





Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. How do you add buttons to your bracelets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically you can add the buttons any place that you can put an end cap (on the side away from the red arrow.) I have a picture tutorial here: http://craftingfantastic.blogspot.com/2013/11/rainbow-loom-bracelet-with-button.html and here: http://craftingfantastic.blogspot.com/2013/10/rainbow-loom-craze.html . Or if you watch some of my videos for my bracelets, I put buttons on in those.

      Delete