Saturday, December 7, 2013

Aww Phooey!!

So apparently the video I uploaded to YouTube for my Kaleidoscope bracelet on one loom got distorted some time during all the rendering and uploading. I'm sorry to anyone that had issues with watching it; I know I would be disappointed!

I have re rendered the video and am currently uploading it to YouTube once again. Hopefully, there will be no issues this time. I was really excited to share this bracelet using just one loom, so I'm super disappointed there were issues. The new video should be up and running sometime in the morning.

So, to make amends, I am presenting my tutorial for my Stained Glass bracelet. This one is made easiest using 9 pin bars, but I explain a bit in the video how you can make variations of it using less pin bars. If you have questions about this bracelet, don't be afraid to let me know!

Also, this bracelet can be a little confusing in the looping of the perimeter bands. I apologize for that! An advanced rainbow loomer should not have too much trouble figuring out which bands to loop first in the middle. 





Enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. I love your creations! Gonna have to give these a try! Thankx

    ReplyDelete