Thursday, January 16, 2014

Checkerboard Bracelet Tutorial

So, as promised I have been working hard to get together tutorials. It's not so much the recording of the videos that takes so much time, (though I only have quiet time when the kids are napping or late at night when they go to bed) but the fact that to produce one 20 min video takes probably about an hour of recording the initial video, 2-3 hours of editing, 2-3 hours of rendering, and about an hour of uploading and then making sure that nothing was distorted a long the way. It is a long process, but worth it in the end to be able to share my creations with everyone. It always gives me a little smile when I'm out and about and see a child wearing my designs, super neat!








Anyways, the first tutorial that I have been able to get together is for my Checkerboard bracelet. It's a pretty simple design and not too complicated to put together, but the rubber bands do get a little tight so you want to make sure you have your loom secure and use rubber bands that have a little more stretch to them. Also, be watchful of your hook and try not to put too much pressure on it because it could break. I'm going to say that this is still an advanced bracelet, but it's not as hard or confusing as some of my other bracelets can be.




Without further ado, I present to you my Checkerboard bracelet tutorial. Enjoy!









And don't forget to check back, I have more tutorials on the way!!





No comments:

Post a Comment