Thursday, January 30, 2014

Extending the Checkerboard Bracelet Tutorial

Last week was pretty great. Stretch Band Bracelet loops by Pepperell and Loom Bands were all 50% off at JoAnn's. Let's just say I'm stocked up for quite awhile...but if I feel the urge to buy more they are apparently 25% off this week as well! Thank goodness we have a JoAnn's in town! I'm just hoping that Michael's finally gets in new bands, I'm hoping for some new colors this time and not just the same ones over and over.



I've been busy trying to get more tutorials together, but I keep getting sidetracked by thoughts for other bracelets or like this tutorial showing how to extend the Checkerboard. So many ideas rolling around in my head, but just not enough time to get them all put together.



I've been working on new bracelet ideas and here is a picture of tutorials that are soon to come! This one I am calling the Zipper.





Pretty fantastic looking right? AND the best part? They are made on just ONE loom and I don't even think they need an extension, especially not for a child's wrist. So exciting! But don't think that I have forgotten about the other tutorials. I just need to render and upload my Granny Square bracelet tutorial and I have another way to make the Checkerboard bracelet on just one loom that I want to get finished too.

I'm currently using PowerDirector 11 to do all my editing, I just wish I had it on multiple computers so that I could render one video while editing another instead of waiting hours to get started. But, oh well, I'm getting them out, just not as fast as I would like. 


So, some people were asking how to extend the checkerboard and I wanted to put together a little tutorial on how I would do it, if I needed to extend it. I hope that this will help some people do that. 






Enjoy! And check back soon. There's always more!





No comments:

Post a Comment