Friday, January 31, 2014

ONE Loom Checkerboard Rainbow Loom Bracelet Tutorial



I'm totally stoked! I figured it out! I decided to look at the loom a different way and it has opened up a huge number of possibilities regarding how I can make bracelets. I've really started to get into this taking a part of the loom so that a bracelet that normally couldn't be made on one loom is now possible! It all started with the one loom Kaleidoscope bracelet and has expanded from there...the one loom Stained Glass bracelet too.


Sometimes, though, I feel like I keep revisiting the same bracelets, mainly because I keep thinking of ways to better it or to reduce the number of  looms so that more people can enjoy them....and really, it's the last part. I want everyone to be able to wear all designs that the Rainbow Loom has to offer and if I can figure out how to make a bracelet go from needing two or three or more looms to make...down to just one, I think that is fabulous!

I've got quite a few tutorials that will be coming out in the next week...my Granny Square, the Zipper and an alternate version to the Stained Glass bracelet (that only needs one loom and can be made as long as you want! No extensions to figure out!) So it is going to be pretty exciting around here. I hope you will stop by often to see what is going on!

Without further ado, I am presenting my One Loom Checkerboard bracelet tutorial. I did mess while I was filming and only realized it after I was editing. Hopefully, not too many people will hold it against me!





As always, ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment