Monday, January 27, 2014

TWO loom "Long Checkerboard" Tutorial.

I'm continually trying to make my designs on less looms, that way more and more people can enjoy them. In this tutorial I have reduced the number of looms needed to make it from 4 to 2...and I may even be able to make it on just one, but that is a work in progress!



The other day it's like I had this epiphany regarding how to use the Rainbow Loom. Before I was always thinking of it in one way, but now, well, I'm thinking of it in a way that will enable me to make so many more of my designs on less looms and extending them will be sooooo much easier. You'll just have to wait to see what I mean!



And that 'waiting' word...hopefully the wait won't be too long, but with school closings for the cold weather, I'm losing out on some "me" time to record, edit, etc. tutorials. It's really hard to have all these ideas rolling around in my head of how to do this or that, and knowing that I won't be able to sit down to work them out until after all the kiddos have gone to bed for the night.



But enough of that! I present to you my Long Checkerboard bracelet on 2 looms. In this tutorial I tried to explain how you would extend it beyond 2 looms long, hopefully it wasn't too confusing!








As always, enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment