Thursday, March 27, 2014

Beaded Wagon Wheel Bracelet Tutorial (Also on one loom)

This bracelet was just completely made for fun! I love how it kind of acts like bubble wrap...push the beads one way, push them back...back and forth...back and forth...lol. It has a super cute profile that really pops out. You could say that it has a flower appearance at times, but I think that really just depends on what your beads look like. It doesn't take that many bands to make and I have made two versions, that way they can be made on the regular two looms or one. I call it the Beaded Wagon Wheel because when it's on the loom, that's what it reminds me of, lol.

We also put on the beads after we do the looming, so they aren't trapped in the banding, which I think gives it a super neat appearance. I hope you'll give one of them a try! 

Also, I just want to add that I know that many of my designs haven't been as ornate as people seem to expect from me, but a lot of times, I'm working on something and because it's so detailed, it takes longer to perfect it, but I still want to share other ideas that I have rolling around in my head. 


You can find the Beaded Wagon Wheel here:







And the One Loom Beaded Wagon Wheel here:





No comments:

Post a Comment